Intro to BLING - LIVE Zoom Jul 28thRegular price Sale price $99.00
Bling Basics Course
LIVE via Zoom
During this accelerated course, we will discuss fundamentals of bling art.
Are you ready to start your own Bling It Business?
Do you want to learn the fundamentals of bling?
Do you have questions about the art of bling? If so, then this is certainly the course for you.
This class is designed for novice/beginner users of rhinestone bling art and for those who desire a refresher in the very basics of this art.
Date: Thursday, July 28th, 6-8:00pm CST
This live 2.5-hour course via Zoom will offer a wide array of bling tips, tricks and valuable information including:
- Differences in types of rhinestones
- Differences in types of adhesives
- Recommended types of adhesives for different surfaces.
- Three most popular methods for laying bling (honeycomb, scatter, and grid).
- ONLY THE HONEYCOMB AND SCATTER METHODS WILL BE PRACTICED DURING THE COURSE.
- Instructor will demonstrate the methods of a stainless tumbler.
This course includes the option to purchase a practice kit which will be beneficial during the live instruction. Kit should be ordered not later than 7 days prior to the start of the course to ensure delivery. The kit will include:
- Wax tip rhinestone picker tool
- 20oz stainless steel tumbler (skinny straight)
- Multi-pack of glass rhinestones. Quantity will be enough to cover the project applied during the course.
- Bonus pack of small custom pearl & rhinestone mix (40g) of product.
*Sezzle Payment Plan Available to help split your payments into several equal payments.
*Refunds: There will be no refunds after the start of the course.
* Cancellations are granted up until 48hours prior to the course.
* Replays will be made available within 1 week after the completion of the course for paid students only. Replays will not be offered to those who didn’t attend the original course.
* Q & A is encouraged and will be conducted throughout the course.
Class is limited to 20 students per session.