BLING WEBINAR - 2 Day LIVE ZOOM Event (Oct 26-27th)Regular price $199.00 Sale price $0.00 Save $199.00
LIVE ZOOM BLING WEBINAR:
Join me for a live 2-day Webinar covering the Art of Bling for blingers!
Have you always wanted to bling like the pros?
Started multiple bling projects and given up?
Paid others to complete your projects?
Well, lets learn together.
STARTER BLING KITS AVAILABLE.
Over the course of 2 (90 minute) sessions we will delve into the wonderful world of all things bling. Each session's instruction will build upon the last with the final result being a more proficient bling artisan.
Day 1: Oct 26, 2021
Day 2: Oct 27 2021
Each night from 7-8:30pm est. we will walk through everything you need to know to get started.
1. The differences in types of bling.
2. Proper bling techniques
3. Calculating the amount needed to complete a project
4. Bling along with me using your own bling supplies or purchase a started kit prior to the course.
5. Live demonstration of blinging different canvases such as clothing, shoes, art etc...
This is a live ZOOM session. Please provide an email at the time of check out. A Zoom registration will be emailed prior to the start of the camp. Please purchase/sign up NLT 7 days prior to the start of the class to ensure that you receive your bling kit.
This course includes the option to purchase a practice kit which will be beneficial during the live instruction. Kit should be ordered not later than 7 days prior to the start of the course to ensure delivery. The kit will include:
- Wax tip rhinestone picker tool
- Practice Cards of Honeycomb, Scatter and Grid Methods to be used during the live instruction.
- 500-piece ss12 glass rhinestones for honeycomb and grid methods
- 200-piece ss6-ss16 glass rhinestones for scatter method practice
*Sezzle Payment Plan Available to help split your payments into several equal payments.
*Refunds: There will be no refunds after the start of the course.
* Cancellations are granted up until 48hours prior to the course.
* Practice kits should be purchased no later than 7 days prior to the start of the course.
* Replays will be made available within 1 week after the completion of the course.
* Q & A is encouraged and will be conducted throughout the course.
Class is limited to 20 students per session.