Business Certifications - 101 Live Course (June 29th)Regular price $79.00
Price it Right – Pricing Strategy Course
90 min (6:30-8:00pm cst) LIVE VIA ZOOM
In today’s highly competitive market, small businesses owners neglect to see the full potential available to them through small business certifications.
These certifications allow for a business to bid on contracts and work with the world’s largest consumer of products and services, The Federal Government.
Why wouldn’t a business want to take advantage of working with the #1 client in the world? Well, folks tend to have a misconception of how it all works, and unbeknownst to most, that there is help there to assist them with the process.
So, let us find out which certifications are available to your specific business. We will discuss regional, state, and federal certifications.
Types we will cover:
• (WOSB) Woman-Owned Small Business
• (EDWOSB) Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business
• (WBE) Woman Business Enterprise
• (VOSB) Veteran-Owned Small Business
• (SDVOSB) Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
• (HUBZone) Historically Underutilized Business Zone
• 8(a) Business Development Certifications
• (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise
The Federal Government purchases $400+ billion in goods and services from the private sector every year. Certifying your business is the next step in getting a piece of this lucrative pie.
Benefits of Small Business Certifications
• Increased access to government contracting opportunities
• Helps set your company apart in the marketplace and adds established credibility
• Offers support through additional government programs.
• Ability to subcontract on large projects
• Eligible for financial assistance in the form of low interest loans, grants, and other fiduciary benefits
• Access to SBA Office of Business Development: Includes: Business Training, Counseling, and Financial Assistance
• Authorization to use specific certification logos on all business correspondences, emails, letterhead, and websites
Furthermore, each certification offers its own unique benefits.
This course includes a downloadable Certification Info Guide for a comprehensive list of each certification, along with more details regarding the programs available to your business.